By ccblock - 17/09/2010 01:30 - United States

Today, my girlfriend's dad offered me $100 to break up with his daughter. I eagerly replied "no", but my girlfriend grabbed the money and said, "deal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 246
You deserved it 3 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fmlbrooo 0

Ehw, what a b*tchhh. She didn't deserve you.

snatch the money back off her. be like "it's mine bitch!" haha

Comments

DineshKarthikesu 0

Seems like she... 'broke' up.

FirstBornUnicorn 0

Her dad must be the banker (or whatever that guys called) from 'Deal or No Deal'.

well if you still want her that much you can always offer her double the amount to get back together^^? but seriously move on and find someone worth your time because she obviously ain't.

0.o srry but I didn't mean to reply to your comment. for some reason it was just posted there o.0

530boy 0

I bet all of you grammar geeks have nothing better to do in life then to check every comment for a mistake. You guys are pathetic, especially the fat black lady and the dumb little boy picking his brain out. (applauding) I'm amused by you guys.

FFML_314 11

:/ Picking his brain out? Sigh. I don't even have to say anything. You did a great job, all on your own! :)

530boy 0

I put it as simple as I could.

and you have a dirty little Mexican mustache going on there. are you trying to look older than you are? before criticizing others you should take a good look at yourself.

530boy 0

You really shouldn't be criticizing guys when your the one that looks like a lady ga ga ****. Racism isn't cool either your worthless !

530boy 0

By the way I'm half black and half Portuguese so don't pull that Mexican bullshit on me.

FFML_314 11

Your comment is ignorant, 40. Why criticize someones picture, when they give you an opening to insult something worth while? Don't make stupid racist comments. You sound like a dumb-ass.

530boy 0

Lady Gay Gay got moderated! hahahahahaha

far from racist, saying someone has a Mexican looking mustache is comparable to telling someone they have hair like an Asian, certain styles are attributed to certain races, the foundation of these stereo types comes from the opinions of the majority. second, I loathe lady gaga, her music is terrible and I find her style vulgar and annoying. my Burton snowboarding jacket is hardly "gaga" . anything else?

46, you truly are an obnoxious one aren't you... by the way, we don't need to screen comments for mistakes because when they're idiotic enough they jump right off the page. =)

FFML_314 11

It wasn't the words you said, but the context in which you said it. Think before you speak. You sound ignorant.

530boy 0

You must be her #1 fan. I must agree that Burton makes sick snowboards, but not jackets, 4 square makes better ones.

I disagree, immediately considering my words to be insulting with a racist connotation is racist in and of itself. describing someones appearance by using a comparable generalized style is quite normal and accepted.

all of my comments are getting moderated for no reason, we are having a simple debate on how racism can be a double edged sword. considering how immediately reaching the conclusion that someone is making an insult with a racist connotation can be seen as racist as well.

these are not inappropriate comments and have no negative implications on any specific person of any particular background

FFML_314 11

You may disagree, however that doesn't mean you're right. Me suggesting that your comment was racist, is not racist. You did not 'describe' his appearance. *Facepalm* You're somehow trying to over see your initial racist comment, by coming up with intelligent things to say. Your initial comment was not meant to say "Hey, you have a mustache, that is presumably Mexican and in all fairness, highly acceptable, (insert insult her)" No, it was a derogatory comment, that was directed towards someone to downgrade them as a person, based off their appearance as opposed to who they actually are. Just because something is the 'norm' doesn't make it OK. Just accept that what you said was ignorant and move on. No need to press it any further. Husky, nobody made a racist comment, but yourself.

TashaLenaKitty 0

Wow,well screw her then obviously she wasn't worth it if she's willing to take money to break up with you. But I agree i'd be like screw you bitch,that was MY money! sorry though OP that sucks :(

FirstBornUnicorn 0
manonwater 0

hahahahaha if i wanted her back id just pay her more! and now you now you can pay her to do anything for!! ANYTHING ;)