By Anonymous - 19/08/2010 06:32 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend of a year exclaimed "Oh my god!" for the first time during sex. Nope, I haven't improved in bed, I recently moved a TV into my room and something exciting happened on the show she was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 468
You deserved it 13 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Yes, you did improve in bed -- you brought in the TV! I'm sure your gf is thrilled that you are open to the idea of getting electrical devices involved in your otherwise tedious sex life. You are going to have to demote yourself from the role of boyfriend to being the pimp for a series of vibrators and a series of electro-hydraulic sex contraptions. I can't wait to see you bitch-slap the Orgasmatron 6900 for not showing you da money.

Comments

How is this different than a guy getting a bj while playing video games? I'm not saying I'd do either, but I don't understand how this makes him a crappy lover and her a dead fish, while the other seems to be considered the height of awesomeness for so many guys here. =

You should turn the TV off next time. Sex tends to be better when you can really focus on what's going on.

Foreplay. spend more time on it, and turn the tv off or at least put some music on it.

to the dumbass with the clit comment you need more experience buddy. the fact is that all orgasms are clitoral and it's not just what is on re surface. on the other hand I'm glad other chicks get into television programs while getting boned.

*laughs very hard at 'all orgasms are clitoral" comment* Doctor DjeePee to the rescue! tatatatadaa.

Okay, man…here is the battle plan: find out what it was she was watching, record it, play it…always. Lastly, and most importantly, start referring to your penis as the title of the program in question. Yes, you are welcome.

99chevyz71 0

so she watches tv and has sex with u at the same it!! SKILL!! lol

melons122 3

44-that's probably ops problem. only using 1 finger. haha

Give her a reason to say OMG! in bed then ;)