Talk to her!

By Anonymoys - 06/04/2021 23:30 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today my girlfriend actually moved during sex. I love her, but she's so awful in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 119
You deserved it 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To play devil's advocate, maybe it might be fair to scrutinize your own game before someone else's. I could be spewing bs, but maybe your sex game isn't all that hot neither. After all, 46% of women don't ****** from sex.

donotlistentome 1

Have a conversation with her, not the public.

Comments

To play devil's advocate, maybe it might be fair to scrutinize your own game before someone else's. I could be spewing bs, but maybe your sex game isn't all that hot neither. After all, 46% of women don't ****** from sex.

Relationship is teamwork. If she's bad in bed... Then unfortunately, so are you. It's an issue of conflicting rhythm. Try learning why/what she is trying to do that you say is "bad". Or perhaps you're lacking in the ability to direct her properly.... Maybe tie her up? Could your massive self be hurting her or so lacking she has to adjust to feel it?? Did she relocate her living situation during sex? I digress. Work with her not on her, dude.

you know if this was a woman saying her boyfriend was bad in bed the comments would be way different when fact of the matter is women can be bad in bed too without it being the males fault..... yea I know that just blew everyone's minds and pissed them off🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tammy Gabb 5

I used to have that problem. Then I stopped dating dead girls.

bleachedraven 14

you should love her even if she can't at all

bleachedraven 14

Maybe she's not into it? But seriously, talk about it. Ask what she wants, tell her what you want. Maybe she's not confident with herself. Try different positions, foreplay, hype each other up. Try...also some people you just won't feel the spark or chemistry with.

DrSamba1 8

Do you like piña coladas? 😉 Maybe she's posting an FML about you.

J15237 25

Stupid question but could it actually be you who is awful in bed and is unable to even get her attention in bed? Instead of having a private conversation with her you are on the internet?