By Anonymous - 28/02/2016 15:57 - United Kingdom

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I've recently become serious about getting fit, and have lost nearly 84 pounds. Apparently, when I was fat, I made her look smaller in comparison. When I got slimmer, she insisted I either gain the weight back or she'd leave. So she did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 430
You deserved it 1 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ColCyclone 17

she did you a favor. Can't imagine the relationship would have been great anyway with her personality

Look, if she was only with you to feel better about herself, it's much better this way.

Comments

It's amazing you were able to drop 84 lbs with her by your side.

Technically, she wasn't really by his side. She is just an emotional leech who attempted to make OP a slave to her will.

if she doesn't support you, she's not worth it. Keep going OP, I'm sure you'll find someone more supportive :)

kingshelly 24

You should me ecstatic keep on succeeding at the rate you're going you'll attract a better mate that's beautiful inside and out.

MrMenn 6

Firstly I just want to say a huge Congratulations! losing that much weight is a super effort. Secondly you're better off without her, you certainly don't need someone like that in your life. If she really cared about you she would have been incredibly proud, it takes a lot of dedication and effort to accomplish what you have achieved. It's unfortunate she didn't have that same effort and dedication to your relationship. I wouldn't worry though, she will realise at some stage down the track what a massive mistake she's made.

Congratulations on your weight loss! Now you can find a woman who cares about your health and hopefully her own as well.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Congratulations on your progress though, keep doing what makes you happy!

PL0WW 20

Sounds like a free upgrade opportunity to me..