By RohnAbheek - 21/08/2011 17:36 - India

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend came over to stay the night. Before she arrived, I popped a viagra to spice things up. She then informed me that she was on her period and didn't feel comfortable doing it. I had a headache and a massive boner all night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 208
You deserved it 47 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why take a Viagra? If you wanted sex, you should have let the boner come from your girlfriend, not a pill.

Comments

Really u need viagra just to spive up ur love life??? Time to break out the walker and thr depends

Its called Erectile disfunction smart one.

perdix 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Would you want a large object stuffed up your ass because your boyfriend was a shitdick? Didn't think so.

I just hate it when people don't get perdix's comments :O

bizarre_ftw 21

Getting them or not is not the issue. The issue is that that was a shit-brained thing to say and the females reading it are annoyed!

shake_my_head 2

you can totally tell the two genders when it comes to sex - and if my Vj was a crime scene that day I would say he should just use the sock he uses.

buttercupp2137 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Sydnayy 4

I'm not annoyed, I agree. Just saying.

Lol you should have asked her to jerk your chicken. Or even use her mouth. Loool

bizarre_ftw 21

Uh no.... He Should have told her, then if she decided she wanted to give him oral or a hand job or something then okay. Having your period sucks!! You don't want to exist! Let alone please somebody else!

The expression is "choke the chicken"... Atleast last I checked it was....

Technically only a Jamaican girl can jerk your chicken.

Assume the best but prepare for the worst.

Ydi for assuming tht just cause yer gf is staying the night your gonna get some

If they're dating, then why shouldn't OP be prepared? OP might have erectile dysfunction, and took the viagra to please his girlfriend in case she did want to have sex. Remember kids, when you assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.

simplylost643 0

#34, If a man invites his girlfriend to spend the night, it ain't cause he wants to spend the evening cuddleing in bed sharing his feelings. There's unfortunetly more then enough time for that stuff after marriage. If a woman is unable/unwilling to share herself with her boyfriend, then manners dictate that she share that information before hand. No man, ever, on the face of this planet invited his girlfriend over to his house without at least some intention of being intimate.

jello17 0

yeah, but for some people, including my boyfriend and I, sexual activities aren't the only thing on our minds when we spend nights together. Considering that we've lasted months spending nights together without sexual activity (due to personal reasons), I don't think it's a necessity for every guy. Not honorable/respectful ones, anyways. Anyways, I think the op deserves it, considering he expected it from her without asking first, and went so far as to take a pill. I'm sure he has hands too that he can use to remedy his problem.

gofferurself 10

no man, ever? Hate to call you out on that, but my self and my roommate both have. If you had said fuckbuddy, maybe, but girlfriend or someone you have feelings for beyond just her ******, you should care beyond getting laid.

stfu_bam 5

...I feel bad for laughing but **** it! You asked for it, you got it. Your fault man, but I'd see a doctor if I was you.

The same thing happens to me all the time. Periods: a man's worst enemy during sex, but a man's best friend after unprotected sex.

Eww! **** no man. That shit is blood all over your dick! I'd still wrap while the girl is on her time.

You might want to make sure the coast is clear before you just pop a viagra like they are candy! FYL!