By Cinnamon - 18/07/2011 00:04 - Jamaica

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her. With my own sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 178
You deserved it 4 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigmanj28 0

You'd be surprised by what people do for sex these days

Comments

You should be very happy that your now ex-girlfriend isn't a part of your life anymore. That's some freaky shit right there.

BIEBERSLAYER 10

did you yell your sisters name while you two were having sex because that would make her reasonable.

I yelled "LOOK OUT FOR THAT BUS!!!" Unfortunately, she didn't have a clue what I was talking about until I was off of her and safely back on the sidewalk.

I wonder if his sister's name is Brittany.

BIEBERSLAYER 10

yea it's the the bf's FML from that one.

dudeitsdanny 9

Well.. How close are you to your sister? there's close, and then there's taking baths together.. But, seriously, maybe she's creeped out, if you guys are excessively close.. Or maybe she just wanted an excuse.

this was my thought too. I've had friends that were creepy close with siblings. like you said there is close....and then there is a little too close.

17- I agree with you. I don't think she would hae dumped him by using that excuse for no reason. there is probably new to this. like yea. Maybe they were freakishly close :/

jamie72596 9

Or maybe she's just psycho...you never know.

that's disgusting that there so close

Well,least she didn't think you cheated on her with your mom.

smileyface143 4

it's okay, now you and your sister no longer have to hide your feelings, express away, you incest freaks:p aha jk. what would make her think that though?.. you guys must be pretty close.

foilindo 0

looks to me that she was just trying to fi d an excuse to break up. :-/

But perhaps his girlfriend is (or from a place with similar incestuous stereotypes). Such a conclusion is not normal, unless it was common in her culture.

tiff0413 0