By awkward. - 29/12/2012 15:50 - United Kingdom - Rickmansworth

Today, my girlfriend and I went to the cinema. Or rather, she went with her other boyfriend, and I happened to see them there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 298
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

I pulled up to the cinema to catch a flick,then spotted my girlfriend out with a dick

Comments

Cheating is one of the most disrespectful and thoughtless ways to wreck a relationship. Sorry your girlfriend is a bitch OP.

You shoulda started Texting her and messing with her over the phone before telling her you were there.

80skid 15

You should have sat right on the other side of her through the whole movie. Make her feel as awkward as possible.

CharresBarkrey 15
Epikouros 31

Movie theaters are the enemy of cheaters. Not only do you risk being seen by a rival, but if you're unlucky, you have to watch the same superhero movie/chick flick that you hate twice, and pretend you see it for the first time

gregkingsley 4

Instead of crying about it you should have just whooped dudes ass. Then called her a *****.

80skid 15

....when did OP ever say he cried about it?

LillianLattea 6

I really don't think kicking the guys ass is such a good idea.. most likely, the guy didn't know she was a cheating bitch.. that's just a stupid idea to kick someone's ass just because their girlfriend is cheating on you with them..

luvmaboo 7

It's not the guys fault she's an unfaithful person. Once shes dumped the guy will realise that a cheater will always be one

Idk, I'd kick his ass too man. Sometimes you can't bottle up your anger.

107 - Why would you beat up the guy when he isn't at fault and probably didn't know she was cheating? If anyone HAD to be beat up due to your anger, it'd be more sensible to attack the girl, would it not?

CharresBarkrey 15

107 - "Sometimes you can't bottle up your anger?" Yeah, and they have anger management and therapy for people like that.

Can't bottle up his anger. Brilliant. So, what you are saying is: I am completely unable to function in a society that respects people and communicates ideas intelligently. When faced with an emotionally challenging situation I shall resort to violent criminal behaviour against innocent parties to prove how obnoxious and mindless I am. I shall then most likely boast to my other mindless friends about how 'manly' I was, while at the same time trying to ignore the homoerotic overtones of the fact I most likely tore off my t-shirt before engaging in physical violence. While this should serve as a warning to any body who reads this that clearly you are incapable of higher brain functions and most likely soil yourself whilst drunk, you probably will continue to be able to date women who are suffering from low self esteem or who want to 'slum it' for a while. As for OP, just make sure, as someone else mentioned on here, that it isn't her brother or something equally as innocent ( gay friend, friend, cousin) before ending it. You seem pretty confident that it was her BF, so if you are, move on, move out, and find someone who treats you even better than you think you deserve. Good luck!!

Ha. I'm calm. I just like to rant a bit when people make ridiculous comments.

gregkingsley 4

Don't think dudes are completely dumb I'm sure he knew she had a BF I'm also sure he creeped her Facebook or some other form of social media he just didn't care. And this ass whipping might detour this guy from ever going after another mans Kool aid again then he's doing all men a favor and I thank him.

Say hi to them and sit with them, eat all their pop corn.

Werken247 14

First you ask the guy, have you kissed her? If he says yes, ask him how's my dick taste? If he says no, tell him not to, unless he wants to know how you dick tastes.

That's good all the way up to him responding, "how does my dick taste".