By Sir Vom-a-lot - 14/06/2012 16:28 - United Kingdom - West Drayton

Today, my girlfriend and I got to the stage in our relationship where she thinks its okay to change her tampon whilst I brush my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 649
You deserved it 6 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really don't think there is any stage in a relationship where that would be okay. FYL haha

AbbyRocksYourSoc 3

Sorry for you OP. That's bloody ridiculous.

Comments

damn not only would that be a traumatizing site, but it'd smell worse than a gas chamber

what_ever2007 11

Traumatizing?! Women have to deal with this every month!

You must be a guy who doesn't have such a close relationship. Think before you speak, ofc it doesn't smell like a gas chamber, it's not in the behind, which is where gas comes out, and btw, usually girls have to deal with guys that think farting is ok for them but not for girls. Having said that, I personally think it's a bit too much, but hey, it just means she feels that comfortable around you, OP. I think it's a good thing, and if you don't like it, just tell her. If she can change her tampon around you, I'm sure she can handle you saying you don't like that.

AllieGee 9

Eww. No matter how close you are to someone you should not be okay to do that.....Its hard for me to even do that by myself.....

what_ever2007 11

Why shouldn't someone be okay with it? Just because YOU aren't?

bubo_fml 10

All good, as long as you don't confuse the toothpaste tube with the applicator tube...

Each to their own, my fiancee and I are 100% comfortable with each other and don't have a problem with sharing each others daily functions... Other people are clearly grossed out, but everyone is different.

aventuraluv 4

I think you should have a talk with her about BOUNDARIES

That's sucks! There are just some things that need to be done in private.

How old are you people, 12? I can't believe there are married women on here saying they would never do this in front of their husbands. I just asked my boyfriend of a year how he'd feel if I did this and he said he wouldn't care. It's sad that some women are so uncomfortable with their bodies and some men are so immature.

linnie_wesker 20

So just because people feel differently than you do and would prefer not to do something you wouldn't mind doing, that makes them either uncomfortable with their body or immature. Interesting...

aricababyy 22

that's gross. I don't even do that around my husband.