By Anonymous - 11/04/2012 03:49 - United States - Moreland

Today, my future mother-in-law told me she thought I was severely allergic to cigarette smoke. That hasn't stopped her from chain-smoking around me for the last 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 679
You deserved it 2 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let's be honest. Who isn't allergic to cigarette smoke? Its just like pollen, except for most people the affects of the allergy are lung cancer, emphysema, and asthma.

Comments

linkinpark98 23

Tell her good luck with her lung cancer!

KVKdragon 26

In I wish humanity would stop smoking (whatever drug it may be). It's bad enough we're polluting the air with waste from exhaust. Why do we need to add more air pollution with smoking, along with the self-pollution that comes with it in the first place?

Find something that she's allergic too or something she despises then rub it in her face, that way it'll be payback and she'll never cross the line again! Revenge will be sweet :)

I know exactly what your going through, I got one who allows her dogs to attack me -sigh- and she is a slob to the max never cleans the dog poo off the floor it's why I refuse to allow my kids round her. Mother in laws are ******* monsters sometimes.

smb12346 17

Maybe you should pick up the habit so you two can bond over it, she will most likely quit right away.

Right... Clearly the logical solution is for one more person to start smoking (according to the person with the cigarette in their profile icon). So do you actually own stock in tobacco or?

OP should keep a distance from her, 2nd hand smokers are more likely to get sick than the smokers.

TheDrifter 23

That's what they get, cheap bastards, mooching off decent, hard working, tax paying smokers.

I wonder if you have ever tried removing yourself from her presence, or asking her not to smoke near you.

apparently she doesn't like u and if she does it in her house then she has every right too