This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By TootToot - 23/03/2016 19:33 - United States - San Antonio

Today, my friends, family, and girlfriend came in for a surprise birthday party I had no idea they were planning. I thought I was going to be home alone until tonight, and had ripped a series of horrendously smelly egg farts moments before they walked in. Everyone was quiet after walking in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 422
You deserved it 1 449

Comments

Jachin357 28

the more you eat, the more you toot!

The more you toot, the better you feel!

Own those farts! It's your party and you can fart if you want to! (Bonus points if you can name the reference OP!)

Leslie Gore. But if they were egg farts, it might be OP's party, but with that stench everyone else will be crying.

"You would cry too if it happened to you!"

kyu_Q 19

You could have claimed there was a problem with the sewage that you were going to call the plumber about. Or just explain you had taco bell earlier.

The fact that everyone knew OP farted says there weren't silent. So blaming the plumbing wouldn't work. Plus everybody farts so there's really no point in denying it in your own home.

They'll forgive you. Not everyday is your birthday. Happy Birthday OP. Hope you had a good one.

KhaleesiDannie 26

That's not too bad at least you weren't banging your girlfriend sister haha but seriously happy birthday mang I hope you had a great day besides some embarrassment

The trick to referencing other FMLs is it kinda has to be relevant to the one you're posting on...

Mathalamus 24

Happy birthday ?? and you were in the privacy of you own home so they can't blame you really.

I think it's a rule of life that if you think you're alone and start farting, other people will appear.

this is actually in the visitor handbooks we get at birth. if we suspect that someone is alone and farting we are susposed to barge in and then get mad about it smelling like shit.