By PoorGal - 19/10/2015 18:04 - United States - New Orleans

Today, my financial situation is so dire that I tried to steal toilet paper from work. I got caught. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 031
You deserved it 5 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think what do I need. Not coffee every morning, Internet could go, do you really need television if you have financial problems? If you've got cell data, is it absolutely necessary to have? What about getting rid of those old clothes you never wear anymore and could have a yard sale for? Take out all the unnecessary items and you'll find you're richer than you think.

maybe you need a sugar daddy??? and by sugar daddy I don't mean myself... I don't have money

Comments

There must be some way, even if it seems small or insignificant, that you could cut down or redistribute the way way you spend money. I pray things get better for you!

Fast Food napkins are the poor person's toilet paper lol. Sorry about your situation, that's never fun :(

mds9986 24

Those aren't made to be flushed and won't dissolve in water like toilet paper is designed to. If you flush too many you'll ruin your septic system and cause thousands in damage.

That's why you throw them in a closed receptacle with a bag in it.

maybe you need a sugar daddy??? and by sugar daddy I don't mean myself... I don't have money

I hope you don't lose your job over that : ( that would be REALLY bad. Maybe if you explain they might give you some extra shifts? Good luck OP

Im just here trying to think on how the f*** you got caught while steeling toilet paper?

Op, yeah you shouldn't have stolen the toilet paper, or attempted to. But I get it. I remember growing up and my mom sending my siblings and I to Wendy's for napkins to use as tp. It was embarrassing and humiliating. I'm sorry you're so bad off financially. As others have said, ask for some extra shifts or look for a second job. I wish you the best of luck.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...maybe drastic fits better