By waste of effort - 15/05/2012 20:56 - United Kingdom

Today, my fiancée called our engagement off, because apparently she's actually a complete idiot who will believe anything that a slimy con artist tells her. In this case, a "psychic" who mumbled some shit about me having "a dark aura." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 181
You deserved it 3 744

Same thing different taste

Top comments

loserboii 11

You're better off without her if she's that supersticious

I would too if my fiancée just left me because of bullshit like that.

Comments

What a bitch. Seriously bro, be cool. Theres something crazy with her if she believes that shit.

Michele2luv 8

Did you tell her it's cuz you're black?

Wow. What an idiot. You deserve better op.

reddudeover 2

This is why I support marriage equality, because if idiots can get married gay people should be able to too.

Wait a week or two, pay the slimy con to tell her you've changed, she needs you, and you'll be the best thing that she'll ever have in her life then don't take her back >:)

And then live with a moron the rest of his life? I'm afraid to know what would happen if the next thing the psychic suggests involves murder or something.

You dodged a bullet. She would have spent your entire savings on that bullshit. Don't marry someone that gullible.

She probably had her own reasons and used this as an excuse to be immature and not confront whatever prior issues she had. Or maybe she really is that gullible, in which case, I am continuing to lose faith in humanity.

You'd actually be surprised at how many people actually buy into that nonsense.

blueandpurpleroc 4

With someone that superstitious, it's good you realized this now. Superstitious women= crazy.

Llamacod 11

Ever notice psychic sounds kinda like psychotic?