By Aspireworks - 29/01/2013 22:46 - United States

Today, my fiancé's mother came up to me and told me she loves that I stuck with my soon-to-be husband despite his history and condition. I have no idea what she's talking about, and she refuses to tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 275
You deserved it 2 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amishanthony 6

Soon to be mother in law... Trying to scare you off already! If she's not going to tell you, ask your fiancé.

Comments

It's time to ask your fiancé what she's referring to. If he won't answer the question you need to think about your relationship. You don't want to marry someone who won't be open and honest with you.

RedPillSucks 31

The problem is, if he says there's nothing to it, is he lying or telling the truth?

There is no condition OP. She's just trying to freak you out so you'll call off the marriage, most likely because "no one is good enough for her baby boy"!

She probably is ******* with your head, OP, at least with the condition part--if you've been with him long enough to plan a wedding, chances are you would have learned of any condition. But if she's going to be a bitch, you have to talk with your fiance about this.

She could just be trolling you. If you actually dated your fiancé for a little bit more than a year, then you should at least know the basics by now. And if you have good communication, you should be able to talk to him about this and the, hopefully, lies his mom is trying to spread.

ulissey_fml 22

Nobody thought HE might be the one confusing his mum about a non-existent condition, so she would get off his back ? If this family is into mind games, watch them outsmart each other, but don't play along (...you could invite the couple with the "geometry" issues, and have a nice game of Trivia instead ;-D ).Never play games when you are not given all the rules.

Let me guess you met him on a dating website, in that case ydi for not doing a background and private eye check.

I think she's just trying to scare you off..Probably because she isn't too fond of you, as all other mother in laws. Ah well. Or, maybe she's actually giving you a warning so you don't wake up to a deranged man over top of you smiling creepily...

skyeyez9 24

Either she is a meddling and conniving bitch trying to get you to break the engagement off, or she was being truthful and refuses to tell of his "condition" fearing you will not marry him. I assume if he has anything it may be bi polar disorder or OCD?

skyeyez9 24
RedPillSucks 31

His mother probably caught him trying on her dresses. You're marrying a cross dresser.

J1ee08 5

A good reminder how people are impossible to read even when you're in a relationship with them.