By Queen_Dread - 04/05/2012 07:19 - United States - Ocean Park

Today, my fiancé and I appeared in the paper for obtaining our marriage license. In the same column half way down his parents appeared for filing their marriage dissolution petition. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 600
You deserved it 2 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I did not know that divorce notices were put in the paper.

jerseyboy732 16

send it to jay leno for the "headlines" segment

Comments

TheFamilyElf 17

I'd say it's more of an fml for op's parents-in-law. Congratulations on your wedding, op. It sucks that their marriage won't last, but all you need to worry about is making sure yours does!

Devin91 20

Congratulations on your marriage and hopefully things work out !

Gosh I feel sorry for his parents. Happy marriage to u 2 though.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how this affects you? They're you're in laws, and you'd want them to be happy naturally but some times things just don't work out. Besides, they're his parents, not yours. It sucks but it isn't going to keep you from betting married, does it? If it does, then FYL indeed. If not, then you don't get a vote from me lol.

poohappens26 0

Hahaha my divorce was in the paper when my marriage one was in at the same time. But it took me 5 years of separation for me to finally get the douche to sign the papers lol so ya

That does kind of mar your event. Sucks to be any of you, pretty sure the inlaws aren't to happy either.

Wow, my comment got deleted because I said this post shouldntve even made it onto the site? Haha wow mods you ******* retards.

Now you're on their death list for insulting them. They're watching you. Have fun in your sleep.

theevilduchess 12

Ya know, most people who don't care for an FML just don't comment on it. The fact that you have twice says to me, " I am an attention seeking douche". Sorry your feelings got hurt that you were moderated. But sir, you were being an ass hat.