By Project-Mayhem - 02/12/2009 10:57 - United States

Today, my family went to the Christmas tree farm, and cut down the perfect tree. When we got home we put the kids down for a nap and took some time to relax. We went out to the truck to bring the tree into the house, it was gone. Someone stole my Christmas tree from my driveway in broad daylight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 471
You deserved it 5 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peacockfeather 0

Ninjas want to celebrate christmas too you know.:)

Whoops, I thought you were gonna throw it out. My bad :)

Comments

Silentknight 0

maybe it was garbage-day. an unattended tree out front could easily have been hauled away as garbage.

CyclonePsycho 1

But it's BEFORE Christmas. What garbage men would haul away a Christmas tree before Christmas? =

krasian 0

The closer it gets to the holidays the more scamming and stealing.

Its just a stupid tree thats part if a stupid religioulous/Corporate holiday!! YDI Obviously someone needed it more than you did so deal with it!!! The Bible says: If a man robs you give him your coat as well in fact give him two so he wont need to rob for a while!!

Maybe you could bait the scumbags back with a box of decorations and ornaments then decorate them black and ******* blue with baseball bat. Sing Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer while you do it.

haha.. yestersay i was home by myself and it was almost lunch i heard something out side somebody stole my mule.. ( not the animal the thing you drive)

executivemom 0

It seems to be a bad year for that kind of stuff. The poor old guy that runs the tree farm we go to was beat up and left for dead for a thirty dollar tree.

psychoxxxinvader 3

I'm no enviornmentalist, but was it necessarry to cut down and kill a tree? Couldn't you just find a cheap place to buy a fake one?

Real trees can be recycled into wood chips for gardens. Fake trees sit in landfills forever.

Really? First of all these christmas tree farms are man made. They plant the trees SO they could be cut down. And then they will replant another one. It's like farming but for christmas. Are you opposed to farming as well? Should we eat plastic fruits? Second of all, it's just tradition. If you aren't an environmentalist then you wouldn't be telling people to buy plastic trees. Which are WORSE for the environment, btw.

purplegiraffes 0

you took my cd in broad daylight, and you stratched it ='[

i thought the grinch was made up! omg hes gonna haunt me now....