By Becky - 21/08/2009 23:51 - United Kingdom

Today, my family bet me $20 to wear a Disney Princess hat for the entire day around a theme park. I am 17 years old. We decided to go for lunch in one of the restaurants. After we finished, a woman gave my parents a leaflet on how to cope with disabled children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 741
You deserved it 9 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That woman fails. How rude of her to assume that, although you have to admit, it'd be funny to see happen!

Comments

Siren_00 0

Not much of an fml. I mean, you agreed to do it, so it's your own fault.

What the hell? Who cares? It's just a damned hat... and you were at a theme park. And you're a chick. We chicks can usually get away with girly/kiddy shit longer. And you know there are plenty of shirts made for teens that are Disney themed... like ******* Tinker Bell. And shit there are stupid bitches into Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana that are older than you... You basically got free twenty bucks, since there's nothing to wearing some dumb hat. Stupid lady was just a fail on her part.

giggity0giggity 0

dude get the dick out of your ass and lighten up...

I think you need to lighten up if you found my post at all grumpy.

giggity0giggity 0

dude i had to walk around NYC wearing a my little pony t-shirt that was two sizes too small- the whole day! oh, it was fun, but the looks on some peoples faces...

Imawhalerider 0

Its all fun and games until you run into someone you know or someone who cares a bit too much.

giggity0giggity 0

hmm. yet you sit here on your computer bitching on fml's. but yeah, ya know, just continue with the hypocracy...

ihatestupidppl 0

Hey, at least you got $20 out of it.

cherry_blossom 0

I'm pretty sure OP isn't disabled. Being disabled isn't OPs fault anyways if OP was.

OP might be actually from the US, on a vacation trip in Europe with her parents. Thus dropping by Eurodisney in France, and then later visiting the UK and posting her FML from there, hence the country showing up as the UK. Maybe. There's a number of reasons that could explain it. The most probable/simplest one is, when you speak English on the internet, you often encounter American people, especially in large sites like FML. So maybe the OP said "dollars" instead of whatever other currency, out of habit to speak in dollars to be more easily understood. I do that all the time. D: I'm usually talking about stuff priced in yens, but since I'm posting in English and mostly am read by Americans, I say dollars to make it more pleasant for them not to have to calculate stuff.

Stephai 0

If you're in the UK wouldn't it be euros? Not dollars?

freezeframefame 0

unless they were on vacation in America and decided to go to one of the many disney parks here

in the uk it would be pounds not euros