By broken - 28/07/2009 17:12 - Saudi Arabia

Today, my family and I were just about to leave the house for the vacation that I had been saving up for 3 years. I was coming down the stairs with a heavy suitcase and I tripped and fell breaking my leg, now my family's gone without me while I'm in hospital. I paid for the vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 619
You deserved it 3 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone should stop being douches on this one. He works three years of his life for a vacation for his family, then it's pulled away from him at the last second. And some people STILL bring up terrorist stereotypes because he's from Saudi Arabia, or, as #58 did, call his family "low rent niggs." Poor, stereotypical and childish.

Soup_fml 0

Why do people turn into klutzes when they're about to leave on a trip? 2/3 of the time my dad goes on a multiple day biking trip, he smashes one of his toes on something five minutes before leaving, then rolls around on the floor for a while. It's so predictable I was actually waiting for it to happen last time. It's not supposed to be a vacation from your sense of balance, people.

Comments

Wow.. bitch at them, really shout at them. I'm selfless and I'd still demand they pay for a holiday for me when I got out.

jumpman3000 0

maybe this guy is the father/main income in the household. think about it

boatkicker 4

Even if he's not it still shouldn't matter. If I had a job I would have no problem with saving money and paying for a vacation for my whole family. I like being with my family and I like vacations.

well, atleast your money didn't go to waste.

klutzy_145 0

Happened to me before! I sprained my ankle the day before we went skiing. They got a meter of snow. While the rest of my family were out on the mountain having fun in the fresh powder, I was at home staying with my grandparents. It sucks that you had to pay for it! They better have brought back plenty of presents! Hope the leg gets better.

YDI FOR LIVING IN A TOWN WHERE THE FIRST PART OF THE NAME AND THE SECOND PART IS WOAAAAAH WHAT THE HELL MAN

"WHERE THE FIRST PART OF THE NAME AND THE SECOND PART" ... trolling fail [facepalm] That's what I get for trying to be funny.

crazybear16 0

i would have made sure their asses wouldn't have went. why not keep the money and wait till you get better?

thats what you get for not making the maids or driver carry the bags. i had to learn the hard way that they were meant to do the work.. not me.

What an awful family!!! Why couldn't they just postpone or something?! or even if they couldn't (which I could see why they wouldn't because they've been saving up for so long) why would they make you pay for the vacation?!?! Who the hell were the 1000+ people that said you deserved it?! I hope you get to go on that vacation some time... :(