By serialkillingex - 07/05/2013 07:45 - Netherlands

Today, my ex won a writing competition. His story was inspired by our relationship. In it, I'm a serial killing prostitute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 148
You deserved it 8 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh god, "serial killing prostitute." Just the sound of that makes me wince. I'm curious how the story goes... OP, tell more details, what's the name of the book?!

Did he include you in his acknowledgements? And you should ask for a signed copy while holding a knife.

Comments

But you're an inspiration! You're his muse! You're his... No, you're obviously just a crazy, psychotic ex-boyfriend.

You must've been a pretty badass serial killing prostitute for his story to win! ;)

What did he win? He better split it! You're not gonna make me famous for free.

perdix 29

#15, why split it? The OP ought to demand the ex give him the whole prize and remind him of what happened to the last guy who got in his way. Remember the chianti and fava beans? Dunh, dunh, dunh!

perdix 29

Do you kill your customers, or do you use them for the sweet cash to buy high-quality weapons, sedatives and duct tape with fancy patterns? Just looking for some career guidance. . .

perdix 29

#16, on second thought, I'll stick with being a Cereal-Killing Procrastinator. It's just easier keeping Cap'n Crunch and Count Chocula in my dungeon, rather than luring other pervs there.

Epikouros 31

Killing your customers is bad for business. Successful prostitutes depend on returning customers. I mean, I read that somewhere.

perdix 29

#49, also, never provide services on credit -- always get the money up front and don't wait to get it in the back end. And price your services for what you really want to get paid. You shouldn't low-ball the customer up front and expect extra tips afterwards. Or so I've heard . . .

So that just leaves one question...are you a serial killing prostitute?

The first step is admitting that you have a problem, OP.

serial killer probably because you killed his love

RedPillSucks 31

Cereal Killer cause he ate all the Cocoa Puffs and didn't share.

I wonder who is going to play you in the movie

Better the serial-killing prostitute than the disposable sex worker, but I do have to wonder how your relationship went if he sees fit to use you for that character...