By Koko - 07/04/2016 16:07 - Germany - Berlin

Today, my dog was so happy to see me that he laid down on his back and started pissing like a fountain. He pissed on everything around him, including me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 775
You deserved it 1 925

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwilkens 15

Was he a golden retriever? Because you just got a golden shower.

The dog is showing submission. Means you're the alpha.

Comments

My dog gets excited most days when she sees me... Thankfully a girl so it doesn't shoot up at me when she's over excited...

A lot of dogs are excited pissers. What you want to do is not acknowledge the dog right away when you get in the door. Don't say anything to him or pet him. Walk past him, put your coat away, ect until he's showing that he's calmed down, then go say hello to him just as calmly. Don't let him get roused enough to pee. Another way is to let him come outside to see you before you go in, provided your yard is fenced.

This so much. My dog is crazy excited when I come home from a five minute trip to the store, and a million times more after I've returned from work after several hours. I calmly and wordlessly put him on his chain to potty (no fenced yard) and give him his food when we get back inside. He usually runs around for a minute before hopping up on the couch next to me, which is when he finally gets attention and a greeting from me. Another fun fact: my dog doesn't "excitement pee" but he sneezes a lot when he's overly excited.

So you weren't pissed off just pissed on?

andrmac 25

Now I have inspiration if I ever get rich and decide to have a crazy rich person fountain made: a giant dog on its back peeing water into the air in every direction

Animeisthebest1 14

Guess he's in love with the koko.

foxesntea 22

My dog does the same thing op, it's horrible but funny.

hoosiergirl94 31

My dog is 2 and still pees when she is excited

My dog did it until she was five. Especially when my grandparents came over.

pharmalady 10

Mine is 8 and still does it. She's a lot better than she used to be though. It's still funny watching her check to see if she did pee when she gets up.

Yes, I was #5000 to say your life sucks! Anyway, that is unpleasant, but I'm so glad you have a dog that loves you alot. Treasure that Op, the good and the bad.

FalloutScrolls 25

Man's best friend, everyone.