By CallaC - 15/03/2012 02:01 - Canada

Today, my dad sat me down for the sex talk. Almost before he could open his mouth, my mother popped her head into the room and said, "Be realistic, Dan. Who would want to sleep with that?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 488
You deserved it 2 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Valentina_Baby 7

Firstly though, your mother called you 'that' ?

Comments

steelx3 4

"I think I got those genes from you, mom." L:

Maybe she is over protictive and this is her way of showing it.

Larion1 13

it will be easier for you to have a night at friend's house

Immediate response would have been well if you got some then anybody can

As hurtful as it was I think mom did not mean it. You must remember you are her child and she is probably having trouble accepting that you are at this stage of life. I think this was an ill fated attempt by her at humor. I am sure your are a cutie.

I may not know you or this situation, but the fact that you were getting the sex talk means you're probably around 13-14. A young man at that age rarely showers, has a horribly messy room, and usually stinks horribly, if that's the case then YDI. If its not and you unfortuantely aren't as attractive as other people then FYL. I would've told my mom, "You do know that they say that sons look more like their mothers then fathers" as a payback though.

..... There are six generalizations in this comment. WOW.

This is the funniest one so far today! Your mom is awesome!

Wow. You're mom is kinda mean. Just saying.

I see you are Canadian. At least you gave that going for you (and no that is not sarcasm)