By Deadman - 02/04/2012 13:37 - United States

Today, my dad came home drunk at four in the morning. He walked into my room, screaming at me to wake up so he can kill zombies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 890
You deserved it 2 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is it me or do I smell a game of COD Nazi zombies?

thejewishfuhrer 17

Don't forget to double tap. Oh and always wear your seatbelt.

Comments

calmyourself 7

I would take this as a sign that your father truly cares about you. Even when he's drunk, he still worries about the zombies attacking you. I think it's sweet...

Urbanchiller 0

Looks like you are taking a bite out of your dog's brain, mhhmmm ... Brainssss.

calmyourself 7

I'm the zombie OP's dad was trying to kill.

Urbanchiller 0

By the way, your dog look faded, no **** was given that day by your dog.

Glitterhinoceros 14

Zombie apocalypses are the best times to have father son bonding time.

******* awesome! I wanna kill some!!!!

Alwayspullout 7

Is your dad woody harrilson?

I knew this day would arrive. I've stockpiled weapons, ammunition, Doritos, and Mountain Dew in my bomb shelter. Anyone who isn't here in 5 minutes is being left out to fend for himself and be ******.

then i'm coming to your place. not because it'd be safe but because you have Doritos and Mountain Dew

No thanks, I am trained in the art of Long ranged weaponry, suppressive fire with M240B's, and driving an M1A2 Abrams tanks. I also have Lay's, Dorito's, Cheetos, and Pringles, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and a whole shit load of supplies. Don't listen to Doc, he is the one who will unleash the Zombies/virus to the world. Come with me, guys.

okay A_TEEN, you have a valid point. we can combine supplies, and hopefully Doc will spare us because we have proper grammar and spelling.

Said the traitor who admitted that he works for Umbrella Corp.

Well, I have the pack-a-punched ray gun and thunder gun. I should be safe for the time being.

Thanks, but I'm holding out for the *******. Ah yeah!

Alcohol is poison I hope people realize this soon!!!

If it was poison it won't be legal so I think you are wrong

technically, it is poison. hence "alcohol poisoning" when you drink too much. your body has to alter itself to metabolize lots of alcohol and it just so happens to feel good.

If I'm wrong then why is it that every 30 seconds we lose a precious life due to alcohol, don't be stupid wake up and smell the coffee!

Umm I'm not a big fan of coffee thank you, but people die not because of alcohol but because of stupid people, alcohol is legal in many many countries but they don't have the high death ratio caused by drunk drivers like we do simply because they don't drink and drive. So don't be ignorant

LOL 61, caffeine is also a drug that can cause death, don't be such a hypocrite.... But you can't be since you don't know what caffeine is in the first place, therefore I give you the title of "idiot"

I guess when y'all will get out of puberty you will understand alcohol kills not only behind the driver seat but in every shape and form you give me one benefit of alcohol l give you 20 ill effects, but I guess some people are too dumb to understand lol.

Bla bla bla, calling people dumb is not gonna get you anywhere. It's a personal choice if you don't wanna drink , that's good for you let everybody decide for themselves if it's a poison or not. Go be annoying somewhere else

Ok 93, alcohol helps the economy, makes people feel good, creates jobs for breweries, and makes for funny FMLs. You owe me 80 negative reasons. Go.

ipwnallmen 10

This needs to be illustaterd anyone else thinking of Left 4 dead ---> you startled the witch!