By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 08:18 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my dad asked me to unpack the groceries he'd brought home. When he saw me come across a bottle of lube, then he told me how my mom had hit menopause and, as a result, her vaginal dryness made sex harder for the two of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 813
You deserved it 3 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't in a bag w/ a ***** and he ended up telling you how he likes it up the ass... then goes on to explain how stimulation of the prostate increases pleasure... and how you shouldn't be embarrassed about what makes yourself and your partner feel good Silver lining?

Why would your father disclose that with you? That's so gross. I've come across lube in my mom's groceries and I try overlooking it because I don't want mental images rummaging through my head. Ughhhhhh. I feel sorry for you :(.

Comments

TJStarzZ 8

I agree with #10..this isn't an FML, it's a thing called TMI, a whole different topic.

awww. tmi on your dad's part but that's gotta suck for your parents. ):

#9 is just stupid, "YDI for having a mom." - wait...WHAT? If the OP didn't have a mom, they wouldn't be here (obviously)...because, y'know...that is kind of how pregnancy works. The mom gives birth. Y'know? Everyone has a mom. Unless you're trying to say it would be better for the OP if their mom was either a) seperated from their dad and living somewhere else or b) dead. Either way. You're stupid.

idreamofpeace 0

Oh... wow... He really had no need in telling you that.

Haha, people saying TMI... got me thinking. A site full of peoples TMI situations would be pretty hilarious :L

This is not an FML. And you should stop being a baby.

This is stupid. Menopause is a natural part of life, and yes as we grow older our bodies change, most of the times not for the better. So what are you really freaked out about here? That your parents use lube because they're still an affectionate couple? Which you should be very happy about since the divorce rate is so high.. Or that one day you might be in the same situation? HMmm?

Whoever said that this is not an FML is an idiot. No one ever wants to imagine their parents having sex. On an unrelated note, your mom sure didn't need the lube when I was last over....