By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 08:18 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my dad asked me to unpack the groceries he'd brought home. When he saw me come across a bottle of lube, then he told me how my mom had hit menopause and, as a result, her vaginal dryness made sex harder for the two of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 815
You deserved it 3 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't in a bag w/ a ***** and he ended up telling you how he likes it up the ass... then goes on to explain how stimulation of the prostate increases pleasure... and how you shouldn't be embarrassed about what makes yourself and your partner feel good Silver lining?

Why would your father disclose that with you? That's so gross. I've come across lube in my mom's groceries and I try overlooking it because I don't want mental images rummaging through my head. Ughhhhhh. I feel sorry for you :(.

Comments

Islander_fml 5

Hahaha, funny. But definitely not an FYL.

chexmex 0

Just be thankful your dad isn't a perv..

Why does this need to be said to your child? A simple "Never mind that, son" would have done more than sufficed. Sometimes I wonder...

peopleplz2008 0

errrrrrrr nasty to have to hear that

ilovejonathan13 0

I feel EXTREMELY bad for you.. Ew..

Okay, some of the people on here are downright mean. I feel really sorry for you, nobody should EVER have to hear about their parent's sex life, no matter what. That guitarist guy like 3 above me or something like that.. his comment was definitely uncalled for you. I feel for you dude. Hope that he doesn't go into anymore detail next time :)