By Anonymous - 29/09/2011 07:34 - United Kingdom

Today, my co-workers agreed that I was the one causing the elevator to be over its weight limit. When I protested, saying that I only weigh around 150 pounds, one asked me if that included the weight of my wheelchair. They made me get out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 736
You deserved it 3 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Elevators were designed for handicapped people . Tell their lazy asses to get out and take the stairs ......

Comments

That's as low as low gets, god damn scumbags

Wow that's ******* rude. Next time you see one of them, role over (and hopefully break) their toes.

Wouldn't it be easier if they pushed you out? You know, being on wheels and all.

Omfg that's terrible. Run their feet over with your wheel chair in protest.

Joshoa123 16

What a bunch of lazy ******* right there. Sorry OP!

Don't know what your company policy might be on not discriminating against the handicapped, or what the laws regarding such might be in the UK, but sounds like what we in the US would consider a "hostile work environment"...if you were in the USA that'd be worth a discussion with the HR office. Might be worth finding out.

Glockinator 2

Being in a wheelchair puts you at a great knee buckling punching level. Make it happen next time.

yswt 12

Wow, this is so terrible and nasty. I am sorry.

RebekahBrooke 9

How insensitive... so many puns come to mind, but I feel so bad for you, I won't say them...

By saying that, you're just as awful as OP's co-workers.

perdix 29

C'mon, Rebekah, I wheelie want to hear them!

RebekahBrooke 9

Ha. No, I feel too bad for OP...