By Anonymous - 29/09/2011 07:34 - United Kingdom

Today, my co-workers agreed that I was the one causing the elevator to be over its weight limit. When I protested, saying that I only weigh around 150 pounds, one asked me if that included the weight of my wheelchair. They made me get out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 736
You deserved it 3 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Elevators were designed for handicapped people . Tell their lazy asses to get out and take the stairs ......

Comments

MariSB 1

I don't believe in giving people special treatment because of a handicap but damn these people do need to learn some common decency & respect. You should have told them to get their fat & lazy asses walking & take the stairs.

monnanon 13

its not special treatment though if Op cannot physically get up stairs any other way. Its just a way of OP going about their daily business like the rest of us and making allowances for their disability. Unless all of OP's co workers are unable to take stairs then Op should have been allowed to stay in the lift.

What a bunch of c***s. Report them, the elevator is available first and foremost for those with mobility issues, not lazy arseholes!

uKNOuLOVEit 0

just run over there feet and pretend your deaf

That's just wrong on so many levels it's not even funny anymore. As are some if the replies here. And I can't believe that ALL in the elevator followed suit and not one of them stood up for you... The world is sick. FYL, OP. I hope you won't let this pass unnoticed...

I would have said no, get your fat, lazy ass out and take the stairs. Then run over their foot. A wheelchair over the foot always hurts like a bitch.

I can't even believe this post is real. How could people be so mean? You should make a complain.

structuredchaoz 4

Wow. You need to report them all. I'm sorry you work with complete assholes.