By romance sucks. - 18/12/2013 21:20 - United States - Spencer

Today, my class was interrupted by flowers, balloons and chocolates. Then he sang to me a song he wrote himself. This was all for our one-year anniversary. It probably would have been the best day of my life... if I knew who he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 672
You deserved it 3 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did he ask you to take a picture with him to show to his friends?

Comments

cookie1207 19

Sounds to me like you should keep this one

JMichael 25

It was sweet in a sense, but creepy at the same time.

Maybe you do know him. You just don't want to because your so anti-romantic and immature to accept public affection.

StinkingThing 10

Did he have a nice voice and good hair? If so, I'd look around for the Disney logo, a live TV film crew, or something of that sort. Also, check for prank cameras hidden around.

you shoulda asked, maybe he's like your soul mate or something

Shit, I'd be flattered. Do you know how many girls would kill for that?

neuronerd 28

Obviously, many of the commenters here have never dealt with a crazy stalker-like person. This isn't sweet behavior, it's scary.

HJKM_fml 19

I had a guy who sent me an average of 200 text messages a day and we weren't dating. He'd freak out if I didn't respond immediately. I tried hinting by not texting him back or saying that I was busy, but he didn't get the message (pun not intended). Eventually I had to call him up and straight out tell him that I wasn't interested and to leave me alone. It did work, but I went through 3 months of hell before I finally got the courage to do that; I try to be tackful because I feel guilty if I think I hurt someone else's feelings.

HJKM_fml 19

Did he also try to Photoshop himself into one of your photos online? Creeper not Keeper.

I'd kick him out for being so creepy but keep the chocolates. On second thought, they might be poisoned. And the balloons may have poison gas instead of air or helium. Hey, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people are out to kill me. ;)