By awesome - 05/01/2012 17:13 - United States

Today, my Christmas tree was finally shipped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 693
You deserved it 4 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We're reading the calendar upside-down, it ends in 5015.

Comments

maryam8869 7

and op's name is awesome .. a real cool person :) save it for 2013 ...

flockz 19

ya who cares about Christmas 2012.

KiddNYC1O 20

According to the Mayans, we're lucky if we celebrate Christmas in 2012...

You mean according to modern day society...The Mayans never specifically stated the end of the world. In fact, they probably never even considered it a possibility.

desireev 17

Yeah.. The Mayans never said the world is going to end. They ACTUALLY said "the world will change as we know it". And that was only within the Mayans. (which at the time only believed they were the only ones alive on the whole planet) Sooo.. It is completely irrelevant to everyone else.

nerpy_derpy_doo 3

hmm.. perhaps it's a ninja tree that comes from the planet Treeadone-X and he didnt wanna be seen by too many people so he used his ninja powers to hide wherever he was ordered from until he was sure there were no more christmas gatherings and such... makes sense to me!

My Ex knew those two charecters in your profile pic... who were they?

Damn... Planed that out great didn't you? Lol

Well in france thee celebrate on the 6th of January so your just in time!

megotswag 0

Well at least you'll be ready for Christmas 2012!

If you're of the Orthodox religion you got it just in time, I am guessing you aren't though considering why it is submitted. When did you order it, if you waited till Xmas eve YDI. If you ordered it weeks before that sucks. PS I never knew that people ordered Xmas trees online.

um...why couldn't you buy a tree from somewhere near you? where do you live?...

Save it for 360 days and use it again