By Anonymous - 15/06/2016 17:07 - United Kingdom - Hull

Today, my brother started ranting about how fluoridated water is a conspiracy to "turn people gay". I said the government must be doing a shit job of it, since he's been drinking the stuff longer than I've been alive and is still married to a woman. He punched me so hard, my vision blacked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 705
You deserved it 2 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?! Did you look through my internet history? Bro… you alright?"

You might want to imitate him and wear a tinfoil hat for good measure. You never know when the government can be listening in. They're coming for you, OP.

Comments

If he's spending this much energy thinking about it then maybe he has something to hide.

Aha, the UK. Full of scientifically illiterate morons.

If my brother punched me in the face, he'd be sitting in jail for assault.

burgermike92 17

Damn dude. Well I bet u won't do that again.

Your brother has issues. What government-contaminated product has he been consuming to turn him violent? Newsflash to your idiot brother: People can't be turned gay anymore than they can be turned straight. I don't know how homophobic the government in the UK is, but I would think that the government in the US, at least, would want to find chemicals to turn people straight, given one party's utter disdain for GLBT people. Maybe for Christmas you can get him a tinfoil hat.

You sir(or miss) are my hero of the day for what you said to him. Thank you :)

BloodyGlass 10

Call cops and have his ass arrested.

Fun fact: The CIA once tried to develop a chemical bomb that would turn enemy combatants gay. It didn't work.

Yep the hope was they'd be too attracted to each other to fight. There has been some weird ass ideas.