By Pooping - 29/08/2012 19:19 - Canada - Aldergrove

Today, while I was at work, a coworker began ranting about his theory that the government is going to create a disease that sterilises everyone, and use the antidote to control the population. I was just trying to take a crap in the stall next to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 906
You deserved it 1 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A interesting thing to discuss while doing the daily push. He could be onto something.

Comments

Naomimi_fml 6

People still do this? I thought they would've learned from all the past idiots that posted "first" on an FML and got bitched out.

I think the coworker was just making conversation to stall going back to work.

Usually all I hear in the next stall is Angry Birds theme music.

saransh 3

In my opinion, listening to someone rant like a lunatic is much more entertaining bathroom material than a book or playing a game on a smartphone. It's funnier too.

Sounds to me like your coworker has been watching too much stargate sg-1 lately...

The last sentence makes this whole FML.

I thought of this idea years ago! (not gov't, sort of a "what if there was this disease...")

Holy crap, his theory actually makes sense though.

Canada doesn't need population control

jackrileymac 4

That sucks yo, hope you were able to handle your business.

Was the 'yo' that necessary, home boy?

Hey housie, what's wrong with saying yo ? too mainstream ?

Explain to me why it sucks that his coworker was explaining his theory!! Clearly he's onto something. It may not be bathroom talk, but its certainly logical. I get it though! Sheep want to be sheep! Statistics show male sperm has dropped 87% in the last century thanks to high frequency signals mostly coming from cell phones and thanks to Bisphenol-A in the plastics...Which the FDA could easily mandate to be removed! What do you think Planned Parenthood is about...umm maybe population control. They hand out condoms and provide abortion care. Thats population control! All the original robber barons like the Rockefellers and the Carnegies have funded these agendas since they had the money to do so. Enjoy the Police State!

WOO, okay! Someone's been listening to too much Alex Jones! I sympathize with ya, buddy. I used to be all into that shit too, but then I stopped calling anyone who disagrees with me a sheep, and actually upped the standards of my own research. Jeez. Face reality: you're not special. Nobody gives a shit about you. Nobody gives a shit about your private life. The government wants your money and not much else. Get a grip, son.

Oh and the U.S. currently has over 330 million people and counting. You're insane.

Antidote to cure and we'll give birth to dump babies? (yes referring to a previous FML)

justonecomment 2

What FML would that be exactly?

girlfriend said she's pregnant, boyfriend is freaking out, and she comes out and says yes she was and that she just gave birth to a large dump baby

That fml is probably as old as the internet.(sarcasm)

Now, this FML is not complete! We need to know where you work! When they fire this guy we'll go take his job, I mean they DO have low standards.

Let me explain: Dude gets fired because he solved governments plan, boss people try too hire somebody quick and low key, they're not careful, and they let DocBastard in. K?

What in the name of Francis Scott Key are you talking about?

PYLrulz 17

Dashizam, lay off the dope, K

Uh oh. Doc I hope you don't let that insult slide.

LappDance 16
IgnatiusBaseball 21

A interesting thing to discuss while doing the daily push. He could be onto something.

reallytho3 11
drewnewton 0

Yeah, first thought was actually the genophage