By thissucks - 01/03/2009 19:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was coming over so I bought this sexy corset, some fishnets, stilettos and see-through thong. After my dad left I dressed up and a few minutes later the doorbell rang. I answered it, whip in hand. It was my dad. He forgot his keys. I'm grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 779
You deserved it 174 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vandaleyes 0

Rule of thumb: If you're young enough to be grounded by your parents, you're probably extremely young to be wearing that. You deserved that one.

"Um... I need to do this for a class."

Comments

I agree with both sides of the arguement, if she is serious enough with her boyfriend to be outgoing enough for that then i applaud her, then again, you should be more careful while living at home.

ashtheb0ss 0

i agree #67!! teenagers are going to have sex whether parents like it or not, granted she wasn't smart about it but most teenagers aren't. everyone needs to just calm down & stay the hell out of her sex life. give her a break, just laugh...it's funny.

Ouch. Next time check to see who's in front of the door, if possible. ;) Your outfit sounds sexy though!

SilverMyst787 0

Continuing #2: How old are you that you're dressing up like that AND ARE STILL GETTING GROUNDED????

ohshootohshoot 0

With all due respect, **** much?

Wow... I'm really curious as to how old this girl is.....

hi im 13 im sexy do you like ice cream? p.d.: my aim is '[email protected]'

I don't know how far your father could have gotten without his keys, so it couldn't have been that long. And I'm pretty sure your boyfriend would have pleasured himself to watch you change into that outfit a little more than seeing you in it already.

107=fail. My boyfriend would rather take it off than see me put it on. Have you EVER had sex??? Wow.