By thissucks - 01/03/2009 19:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was coming over so I bought this sexy corset, some fishnets, stilettos and see-through thong. After my dad left I dressed up and a few minutes later the doorbell rang. I answered it, whip in hand. It was my dad. He forgot his keys. I'm grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 779
You deserved it 174 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vandaleyes 0

Rule of thumb: If you're young enough to be grounded by your parents, you're probably extremely young to be wearing that. You deserved that one.

"Um... I need to do this for a class."

Comments

youhavenoidea 0

and ohh pleaaaaasee people wearing that sexy stuff doesnt make her a ****, you know how many millions of girls of all ages shop at victorias secret everyday? a ******* shitload and for what its worth it was for her boyfriends eyes and hands only its not like she was goin out in that shit to start hookin on the cornerrr

member0987654321 0

#25, I agree, as long as they're ready to do this and know exactly what they're doing. Its fine unless they're being pressured into it, or they're naive. Which in this situation doesn't sound like it. So i think it's fine, any girl should be allowed to act as she pleases, without being judged by people, especially her fellow girls. When girls call other girls *****, it's just letting guys call girls *****. We can do whatever the **** we want to do. and guys, doesn't everybody win this way? Parents, on the other hand, are a different story, they don't want to see us grow up! and your dad seeing you in such attire, that's rather awkward aha :)

k i dont get why u guys are ******** everywhere. she cud be 16-18. thats totaly cool for her to be sexualy active and its even better shes exploring her sexuality with her boyfrieind. i feel super bad id totaly cry.

weareflorida15 0

hahah. this so happened to me. except i was walking around in an all lace thong and my boyfriend's open jacket. my grandma walked in..

slovesj 0

sooo theres a few things wrong with this.. as its been pointed out: - if you are living at home with your parents you really need to be more cautious about your sexual escapades... - if you are living at home with your parents you are probably too young to be having sexcapades. - further, if you are getting grounded for being caught in this act, you ARE too young to be having sexcapades... - AND what the hell were you thinking just opening the door like that without getting a visual confirmation... You shouldnt get mad at your dad for grounding you. He is just being a good parent. Thats the least he could do in his situation. If you are exploring your sexuality then cool, whatever no one can stop you. But if you are insisting at doing it at a young age, you should know that you are taking risks... be a little more discrete before you give your poor dad life theatening-stress related health issues.

akshii 0

Okay to everyone that keeps saying things about why it took her dad minutes to get back to the house if he didn't even leave... he could have been looking through whatever he had with him to see if he dropped his keys in a bag or whatever... not that unusual.

BurnMaster 0

Damn I need me a girl like that

I don't wanna be offensive, but I think you made this up. Well, it would take some time to dress in a corset and stockings and all the stuff you have bought. But most people realize they have forgotten their keys home in a few seconds after leaving the home. If he realized that later (like after he started driving), he would not come back for the keys, he would just ring the doorbell when he returned home. So I assume you are able to dress in a corset, fishnets, thong and stilettos in just a few seconds. Damn, you're fast.

She could have already been dressed. She doesn't necessarily have to see her dad out the door.