By maybe dead in a day - 20/01/2013 19:28 - United States - Buffalo

Today, my boyfriend of three days met up with me at the movie theater, sporting a crude tattoo of my face on his cheek, along with a love heart and the word "forever." Looks like I'm single again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 871
You deserved it 4 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy... Although if he does do anything else at least he'll be easily identifiable by his shitty tattoo.

Good thing you found out he was crazy early, eh?

Comments

Run and don't look back and don't stop.

How could you, he was just trying to show his love for you! But really OP, it is a good thing you got out and didnt wait. Who knows what kind of craziness he would brought to your life. Just watch your back...

Am I the only one wondering which cheek?

I meant the left or right? (Do you believe me?) (:

You two. Lol. I promise I'm not stalking you enslaved. You just amuse the shit out of me. Same as you noor. I can rely on you for some of the zaniest humour on here.

perdix 29

That's your opinion. There's a fella out there who believes he's married to you. Good luck with your "divorce."

Temi25 6

He ane't your boyfriend if its only 3 days

Shadow_Phantom 26

Overly-attached, much? Glad you got out of that one...

nightowl713 25

Every relationship has to start out at some point. Your logic makes no sense.

You might not only be single, but dead soon too. I would call the cops and report him, he seems crazy and unbalanced /:

Could you explain to me why your boobs are in your profile picture, but your eyebrows aren't?

Everytime he looks at his tat you'll hear that weird horror movie music, even if he's a hundred miles away.