By Anonymous - 04/01/2014 23:13 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, my boyfriend met my parents. Within minutes, my dad managed to verbally sever his balls and reduce him to tears, "just for fun" apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 685
You deserved it 5 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All these FMLs give me good ideas for what to do when my future kids start dating.

Comments

When my boyfriend of two and a half years and I first got together, my dad told me to tell him, "Whatever you do to her, I will do to you." and he was dead serious. If my dad knew the things he had to do.....

SystemofaBlink41 27

Welcome to Dad saying don't **** my daughter, I'm a meaner son of a bitch than you will EVER be

Message to parents on this app: this is an example on how NOT to be a good parent.

A bit of fear is good, but your father may have pushed it a bit too far.

I'm a bit curious why you think that. Maybe explain some to me?

TheDrifter 23

Teenage hormonal imbalances lead to douchebaggery. A small controlled dose of fear remind them of and leads to proper behavior. I had many dads give me "the talk" over the years, and it always reminded me to care for their daughters as much as their Daddy did. But I'm old, and modern boys are far more effeminate than a generation ago. Everything scares them and makes them cry it seems.

Don't bring home such a pansy boyfriend then.

How does crying make him a "pansy"?! Everyone cries. Women cry, men cry, it's not a secret. It's normal. I'd rather be with someone who can show me how they're feeling, as opposed to someone who hides it from me in order to appear "manly".

squideth 18

Nope, only terrible sexist dads do. See, my dad respects me as a person and trusts me to make my own decisions in life! What a concept, I know. And because of it, I love my dad and have confidence in life.