By Anonymous - 23/11/2013 00:16 - Canada - Ottawa

Today, my boyfriend got on one knee and started talking about how we met. Knowing what was coming, I started tearing up, absolutely sure he was going to propose. Just as I was about to say yes, he quickly stood up and yelled "HAH, JUST KIDDING". FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 401
You deserved it 6 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ViRepz 28

Lead him to the bedroom, get him naked, tie him up to the bed, then tell him the same thing =)

Comments

That is a horrible, horrible joke! Why would anyone play around like that with someone who obviously loved them?

What an asshole. Time for you to make a revenge plan.

Axel5238 29

I feel bad for the OP, but I'm sure there were red flags that the bf found stuff like this funny. Guys that find stuff like this funny there are warning signs.

skittyskatbrat 19

Get a pregnancy test. Use a blue marker to make it "positive". Go up to him, looking really sad and depressed, and hand it to him. Don't say anything, just act like you're about to cry. Once he's had a half-hour of near-panic, tell him you were "just joking." Really, you're just breaking up with his sorry ass ;)

Shandra78 9

If you'd run away screaming NO NO NO NO NO, joke would have been on him. Dump the twit. Do you really want to live with that so called sense of humour?

That's horrible and rude of him. Some people don't understand that a proposal is one of the most exciting moments of a girls life. It is not something to make fun of.