By Anonymous - 15/01/2013 00:21 - Canada - Corner Brook

Today, my boyfriend gave me lingerie from Victoria's Secret. He then added that his mother picked it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 579
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

She also tried it on for you to make sure it was nice and comfy.

hockeychicl003 6

he should have kept that last part a secret haha

Comments

She'd ask his son later, "how was my selection? Was she hot in that." Don't give him a chance to answer that.

iOceanus 18

18: Man, you don't have much luck with votes. I gave you a thumbs up because you usually get buried.

Thats nice :) but dude, No pity votes.

There's a chance his mother jumped at the idea of helping him. I wouldn't be too judgmental about him on this one.

kut17 11

Hopefully they didn't belong to his mother.

VScpu 3

Does his mom have good taste at least. If so I don't see the problem Haha.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

I guess the sex positions should told you to use weren't enough for her, OP. She really wants you to satisfy her son!

onorexveritas 23

OP never mentioned the lingerie was bought. Enjoy your boyfriend's mother's second hand lingerie!

Maybe they were already at the mall shopping together he wanted to get you something so they stopped by and got it for you. Mom sounds awesome.

perdix 29

I debating whether the mom got her granny panties or something crotchless. Which is it?

perdix 29

*I'm Are you sure it's from the store, or is his mom named Victoria, and exactly where she picked it out from is a secret?

I'm hoping it's crotchless grannie panties.

Hopefully he didn't follow up with, "My mom really knows what's sexy."