By ciararow - 14/04/2011 23:29 - United States

Today, my boyfriend finally let me take his dog on a walk, after two years of not trusting me to keep her safe. During the walk, a car drove by, causing her to run after it and pulling the leash out of my hand. Five hours later, and I still can't find her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 140
You deserved it 26 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

poor puppy :( hope you find her. but YDI for being weak and letting go of the leash.

chammi 0

must have been a big dog for you to not be able to tug the leash back.

Comments

lil_lala209 5
_GODZILLA_ 0

You mean you didn't even wrap the leash around your wrist for more leverage? Idiot. you deserve it. I hope the boyfriend dumps your sorry ass and sues you for the damages. If it's a purebred dog then you just cost him a ton of money.

Andrea87_fml 3

You should of ran after it! instead of letting it run away!

you're really pretty 43- it's a shame you have some sort back disfigurement causing you to stick your chest out as far as it will go...looks totally weird. stop trying so hard and just accept yourself honey.

mkt177 0

yeah ... that stupid bitch...

can you blame him for not trusting you now... you fail.

Don't sit there and type this fml, GO F**KING FIND HER!!!

maybe your boyfriend has the dog and just wondering how your gonna react? =)

Do what they always do on TV when that happens, go to the pet store, buy one that looks just like it, then pull the old switcheroo. You'll be fine until he notices it's the wrong sex. Then a case of beer, a steak and a BJ. It's the way back into a man's heart.

Why are you wanking it while pretending to smoke a giant cigarette?

I'm quite the cunning linguist. HA! I don't expect you to understand that joke, and if you had ever had a cigarette in your life, you'd realize smoking doesn't involve the tongue. And I wasn't 'wanking it'. That term is so weak and flimsy. You need a good strong grip, grasping firmly, and then you **********. A good, strong, powerful Masturbation. Not some flimsy, weak-wristed 'wank'. Why would you be picturing me touching myself? Are you so uncomfortable in your own sexuality that watching another male ********** disturbs you that much? So calm down, relax, and don't do it... when you wanna....Coooome!

KristinaKreme 0

Wow I can imagine the look on you're boyfriends face when he finds out. Good luck, YDI.

instead of being on fml why don't you get your lazy ass up and go look for the dog! YDI

Instead of you being on FML, why don't you go put on some clothes. How old are you? 12? And you dress like that?

probably just a phase... use a rubber! lol