By dinosaur - 10/01/2011 10:35 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend decided it would be fun to sit on my lap. In the process he landed on me so hard that he made me hit my head. Then when he turned around his elbow smacked into my nose causing it to break. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 214
You deserved it 3 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dejaay 2

Wow, where did you find this guy, clumsy.com?

hope you atleast punched him back for it

Comments

I allways knew that sitting on the girls lap is a bad idea!

Good thing he didn't try to sit on your face. You'd probably be asphyxiated before he clobbered you.

Well, I was kidding around with my boyfriend this saturday. He lifted me and had the intention to throw me in the bed. Instead he threw me so my head hit the radiator so I started to bleed and had to make stitches at the hospital. But, it's definitely not a FML: he sure felt more bad than I did (pain is temporary) and he worried so much for a few stitches. I've never seen him like that. So, your boyfriend, did he just ignore you? I mean, you feel it's necessary to put it here because of an accident? Maybe I'm sensitive, but some of these FML's aren't FML's.

DakotaCat 4

He decided to be cute by throwing snowballs atcha, then he decided to be funny by sitting on you, what now? Is he gunna be romantic by sticking a rose up your nose?

Jrshep4187 7
TropicalTulipz 0

You should have Judo Flipped him, all the while screaming "who's you daddy!?!?".

he sounds more violent than playful. well actually he just sounds like a huge version of my toddler. don't waste your time with a toddler honey.

Or you know, it was a complete accident. Everyone is clumsy sometimes. Doesn't make us all toddlers.