By dafuqdidihear - 11/08/2012 06:53 - Canada - Brampton

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend cutely climbed through my bedroom window for some sexy time. He decided he'd introduce bondage. As I was tied to the bed, completely naked, we heard the front door open. He got scared and left via the window, leaving me handcuffed to my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 496
You deserved it 8 515

dafuqdidihear tells us more.

I'm the original poster. He left, scared that my roommate would come in... I don't live with my parents and I'm most definitely not too young for sex, if I may say so myself. I live in a two story with a large tree in my backyard (hence how he managed to enter my room). He didn't want my roommate seeing him because my roommate just about despises my boyfriend. She'd snap, had she seen him. The last time they had an encounter was in a supermarket and she gave him a black eye. Long story. So he left... Leaving my roommate to wonder why I was tied to a bed at 1am, alone and naked. My answer to why was funny though.. I told her I didn't know why I was tied to a bed, nor naked. I said I woke up that way a while ago and screamed for help but nobody came, so I decided to merely wait for her. lol. She was creeped out and now she won't sleep in her room without her window and doors locked.

Top comments

jillybee101 7

That's when you curry climb through his window, tie him to his bed, leave him there naked and mockingly laugh at him before you "get scared" and leave him there(: If ya know what I mean;D

perdix 29

The other guy says, "I like that you got started without me!"

Comments

KM96 24

Well, you've gotta give him points for trying, right?

Noor you're fasting? Oh try not to think about a caramel chocolate sponge cake with icing. Please try not to think about nachos with melting cheese dripping off the hot chips. And please don't think about a massive mozzarella cheese pizza with melted cheese filled crusts ;D

Ydi for not enforcing the 1 hand only rule.

Snackycake 20

I'm guessing the parents....imagine the awkwardness-_-

Wait... First, how do you cutely climb through a window? And how the hell do you run out a window? Seriously?

jem970 19

Noor you are my favorite! Haha bunny suit.

No, 112- Noor ATE your favourite. I know that's what you meant to say. Damn autocorrect...

You know, all this talk of fasting, and eating truly, is making me hungry... I'm gonna have to go hunt some wabbits now! °_•

minidinosaurgoes 9

Did you know that was written by Stephen King? Such a clever man...

"Today, my husband was playing kinky games with me. He didn't listen to my requests to stop, so I kicked him and he died of a heart attack. Now I'm handcuffed to a bed in the middle of nowhere and I think I could be going crazy. FML"

Cool. Bloody good read huh? I might read it again...

It's not one of my favourite Stephen King books, but that's kind of like saying 'well, it's not one of my favourite varieties of chocolate ice cream...' It is good though. I should read it again but I have a huge stack of never-read books to get through first...

Dean Koontz is even better. My favorite Author actually.

bingababe 16