By Anonymous - 27/09/2011 17:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend bought me a gorgeous ring that I fell in love with. As he slid the ring on my finger for the first time, he started moving it up and down my finger and making loud sex sounds, completely ruining the romantic moment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 804
You deserved it 6 546

katethegreatxx tells us more.

katethegreatxx 8

So, I'm the person that submitted this, I made an account to clear up confusion on my story. This wasn't an engagement ring, or a promise ring, just something to say that he loved me. The ring wasn't ridiculously expensive, and I'm grateful for it AND him, no matter what the price is. I wasn't complaining about him, more like ranting about what happened. I thought it was funny, and thought that other people might too. Trust me, I know that I'm very lucky, and fortunate to have a guy like him, even if he didn't take the moment seriously. But, that's what makes him special in my eyes, since he has a sense of humor. :)

Top comments

Mrfyourlife 5

He was letting you know what he wanted in exchange for the ring.

Comments

missbadluk 0

Wow. Good job to the bf for idiotically ruining the moment. Men...smh..

Just because YOU (and the OP) didn't find funny doesn't make us men 'bad'. So please, for humanity's sake, stop generalising.

ReynshineCutting 10

It doesn't make men in general bad but it makes OP's fiancé a totally immature moron.

Furley 4

Its more like: Anyone who has a problem with humor is an ignorant undeserving puke. How is anything in life free???? It should have been expected without having to freaking ask she will repay the favor. OP is a horrible catch- b/f should cut her off and find someone else.

Master_Tweek 5

Immaturity as asking with ring to promise marriage...run jenny run ...forget run forest Im changing it to jenny cause I can

Stop whinging, not like he was obliged to buy you anything.

Get used to it. We ruin those often, and life is not like the movies. Get it? Also we are not mind readers. Just tell us what you want, no games. It is simple

Lol now that he give u a ring. Look like he want u to give him something back on return.

So give the ring back and move on. Believe me he doesn't want you anymore than you want him!

robl40 0

LMFAO u should of went along with it and maybe had a fun night.....ehhhhh???