By woah - 04/05/2011 11:51 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me how women could urinate with a tampon in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 998
You deserved it 8 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Women have three holes so that when they get drunk, they can be carried home like a bowling ball.

Some people's children.... are male? did not have a human anatomy course in high school? were sheltered from learning about the human reproductive system? Really, ladies: when men think about your genitals, we tend to think about what we can put into them, not about what comes out of them. To a man who has lived in the United States, and grown in it's 'education' system, it's not unexpected that they (who have never had to experience a period, nor spent inordinate amounts of time watching women urinate) expect women to urinate through the big, obvious opening. The state of our education system is such that it is difficult to teach human anatomy and physiology, and understandably, the excretory process is typically not dealt with in any specific detail. Therefore, unless your boyfriend was a VERY curious child and his mother was very open, I find it hard to believe it could be expected for him to know exactly where your urethra is.

Comments

penelopecruise 2

this is not such a stupid question. believe it or not men dont use tampons or pee with vaginas very often. i am positive this is an act that is done in private, instead of your bf getting on his hands and knees to peek as you squat over the toilet for a demonstration. no, he did not think that you jammed the tampon into your urethra. yes, im sure he knew your ****** and the source of urine must have been two diff things. but its still up in there...how does it keep from getting wet? not so stupid at all

lulu1918 0

Some WOMEN don't know this! My friend's older sister, who has a kid... thought she had to take her tampon out every time she urinated. This girl was 27 at the time! Idk how people don't know this... but apparently it's not uncommon.

ok that is just great. very smart bf u got there teehee

mandikay23 3

Did you at least tell him something creative?!

27. married. never thought about it. never had to. good to know now for when we have kids.

was funny when I read it a week or two ago on Reddit.

the same way a stripper leaves it in when dancing. same general area, but not the same function

what's the answer. thought they couldn't as well