By notyourmom - 11/06/2013 12:00 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked if I could grow out my pubic hair since I usually wax it. He said his mom has a full bush and he always thought it looks better that way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 842
You deserved it 7 749

Same thing different taste

Comments

You should tell him that he should have his pubic hair shaved the same way as your father because you like that.

avapaige1234 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This one might be better than the Mosby...

challan 19

Perhaps one that doesn't dance to "welcome to the jungle" with his mom

RedPillSucks 31

Or Zepplins "Whole lotta love"

Kozmotis 8

Then he will want you to cook his food just like his mom does and iron his shirts with starch like mom does...No, honestly, that is way too weird.

meaganxo 14

He knows this about his mom, how? LOL awk

When you heard that, there shouldve been a lot of red flags going off.

Hopefully he knows this because his mom walks around the house naked or something.

graceinsheepwear 33

that isn't really much better than the other possibilities. still creepy and inappropriate

Skin is just skin, unless you have a dirty mind.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you kidding me? I don't think I know of any guys who want a girl with a bush, or any hair at all for that matter... Where the hell have you been living?

It WAS protection. In caveman days. Now underwear serves the same purpose so the hair isn't necessary.

wsdarrah 14

Why is everyone so anti-pubic hair these days? I tried it once, and I looked like a little girl, so I never did it again. I'm clean, and trim, so I don't see any reason not to have hair. And my boyfriend likes it, he prefers it.

I hate how defensive people get over their pubes. It's just hair, you don't need to defend your choice to keep it. That said, I have never met a guy who prefers hair down there. I like women, and I would not go down on a girl who wasn't clean shaven.

Also, 51, I hate the "it makes you look like a little girl" argument. Do you not have breasts? I have e cups, pretty sure being hairfree downstairs does not make me look like a child. Do men look like little boys because they shave facial hair?

I like women as well and I'd still be intimate with a girl who wasn't shaven or waxed. pubes are pubes. whether you shave, trim, wax, or do nothing, I can guarantee there is someone in this world who would like it. your pubes, your choice. everybody has a preference - why is everybody so gung ho with this "little girl" nonsense? as someone who has been waxing for two years, I take slight offense to that... I don't look like a small child when I'm naked...

(Sick of this argument) At the end of the ******* day, it's entirely up to the person in question what they will or will not do with their pubic hair. If they want to shave it; fine. If they don't; also fine. Guess what: everyone has different tastes. Neither the "little girl" nor the "hygiene freak" arguments are valid, especially in the face of personal choice and opinion. But jus' sayin': if I were to not shave my beard for 5 months, some people would look at me like I don't keep myself quite clean and groomed, and so too will some guys if you never keep it trimmed. Then there's the question of: do they want to go down on hair or not? In that case you'd have to consider shaving it regardless of personal opinion, and instead for pure practicality. Let's just let people live their ******* lives a little and not shove down their trhroats what is best for them.

I personally when I'm single like to see how impressive of a bush I can grow like a guy and a beard. Of course now it's trim and gone in respect for a new partner.

TheDrifter 23

Why must it all go? A little landing strip, maybe shape it into a butterfly or something, change it up, keep things interesting. I personally think the "little girl" remarks are a matter of perspective, if his head is in close between your thighs, a man cannot see your breasts ladies. All he sees is smooth and hairless.

@99: I've never seen an avatar more befitting a comment.

Well it doesn't have to all go in every case, but that's your taste. Some people prefer it all to go, I guess. That's their taste, too. However, two things: a) You can look up while you're down there if you really want to, so there is a possibility to see the breasts b) I don't see why seeing only a smooth and hairless ****** should make you think the person is a little girl any moreso than seeing shaved armpits, shaved legs, small boobs, shaved facial hair would make someone seem like a child. It's just hair, really, and if the two people in question prefer it that way I don't see any problem in it.

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think the problem is that if two people prefer it that way. The problem I see is this weird obsession people nowadays seem to have with hairless genitals. The whole "shave it off you nasty ****" thing is pretty upsetting. And god forbid a woman doesn't shave her armpits...

tj5810 21

#138, I had a laugh at that too, not to mention a visual. I don't dare insult it though. Surely a woman of that magnitude could probably consume me for breakfast.

Am I the only one laughing my ass off at 70's picture next to the first three words?