By not even a sexy bushfire - 25/10/2012 16:27 - Australia - Kelmscott

Today, my boyfriend and I went on a romantic date to a botanical garden in the hills. A giant bushfire erupted in the hills on our way, meaning we're now stuck out here because the roads are closed. So romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 792
You deserved it 2 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RpiesSPIES 27

You could always make the best of the, as you put it, 'romantic' situation.

Comments

Boy, your boyfriend really goes above and beyond! You ask for candle light, and he sets the whole hillside on fire! Never let him go, my friend. Never let him go.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Think about it, laying in the grass embracing each other while there's a huge ******* fire behind you? That sounds like the most romantic date I've ever heard of.

Actually, I have to admit it is on my list of dream dates.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I have to agree with you, who needs a fireplace when you have a brush fire? It'd definitely be something to talk about. Maybe not a dream date, but it sure beats dinner and a movie haha.

mrz1177 11

Now was it a real bush or just your "bush"??

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Well her user name is "not even a sexy bushfire" so my guess it's not her bush that's aflame.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Mine was sarcasm. Haha. Hard to decipher that through text eh?

mrz1177 11

And yes it is hard to do sarcasm through text (btw the above meant yes) *as if you didnt know lol*

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I should of put a "haha" in my original reply. It's a little easier to figure out the sarcastic tone that way haha. We need a sarcasm text font on our phones. That'd be epic. We can invent that and make billions!

flockz 19

if you're too dumb to recognize sarcasm on the internet, you're going to have a great time.

miyaviichan 27

Well, you know, it CAN be romantic. But don't let the flames of passion consume you entirely.

AGhost5445 25
thatonekid8027 3