By tht1chk - 31/10/2010 00:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex for the first time. While we were undressing each other, he said, "Wow, if we have children, you're gonna have to shave, or they'll die from rug-burn as they come out!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 650
You deserved it 30 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RC4524 0

Regardless of your stance on hair "down there" he really should learn some tact, particularly at such a personal moment.

Y'know, if my man insisted every woman in the world shave, I'd smack his three day beard off him. I hate the razorburn, and I don't do wax(nope, no, once was enough). I'll trim a lot of times, and sometimes shave as a treat to him, but hell no on permanently bald. You want A woman that is shaved all the time, that's your choice. Keep your opinion about ******* you're never going to see to yourself. You don't have the right to judge every woman's ******.

Comments

u might wanna clean up your jungle down there. YDI

RC4524 0

Regardless of your stance on hair "down there" he really should learn some tact, particularly at such a personal moment.

Win! someone who grasp the real issue. Rampant tactlessness.

TRACKGiRLJONNi 0

someone needs to 'tame the beast'

Well, you know, women shave their feet and braid their vaginas ALL THE TIME.

TheDrifter 23

agreed with #16, he wouldve made that so awkwrrd aha

Say "why should you care? At the rate you're going they're not gonna be yours!"

He just didn't want to get himself into a hairy situation.

dynky 3

FYL, you're dating a little boy whose only idea of what women should look like comes from ****. Move on.

He said that OP's boyfriend is a sheeple for wanting it to be shaved because that's how most are done. Though I disagree. I prefer shaven (not stirred, lol) pubic hair because the thought or viewing of it is a strong turnoff for some reason.

110- Don't be an asshole to her. You made a good point, but the typical "I'm a guy and I'm a total asshole to people" attitude takes away from your previous post.

lolugotowned 0

73 ur cute :D not hitting just a compliment btw :)