By tht1chk - 31/10/2010 00:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex for the first time. While we were undressing each other, he said, "Wow, if we have children, you're gonna have to shave, or they'll die from rug-burn as they come out!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 650
You deserved it 30 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RC4524 0

Regardless of your stance on hair "down there" he really should learn some tact, particularly at such a personal moment.

Y'know, if my man insisted every woman in the world shave, I'd smack his three day beard off him. I hate the razorburn, and I don't do wax(nope, no, once was enough). I'll trim a lot of times, and sometimes shave as a treat to him, but hell no on permanently bald. You want A woman that is shaved all the time, that's your choice. Keep your opinion about ******* you're never going to see to yourself. You don't have the right to judge every woman's ******.

Comments

yes shave that shit. you will feel much better.

randomlover 0

ew gotta keep it shave Hun I'm surprised you were comfortable with undressing without shaving

One of the few times an FML makes me laugh out loud.

If the woman doesn't feel comfortable with shaving or waxing then her man should just get over it. And I'm pretty sure OP keeps it clean down there, guys.

No, then the woman should find a mature man who'll accept (and even enjoy) her choice instead of one who'll be judgmental and mean about it.

danisawesome 0

really.. it's your first time and u didn't think to shave YDI

I would think you would have shaved for such an important event if you guys decided to have sex for the first time.

dynky 3

i don't understand where all you anti-hair people hide yourselves out in the real world. Is it that you never leave your bedrooms? Every guy I've ever spoken to about this IRL thinks that bald ******* are wierd and gross. I don't remove a single hair on my body, my boyfriend is completely happy about it, and no-one else bats an eyelid.

dynky 3

Not one. Although I only grew out my underarms recently and haven't decided yet if I'll keep it during next summer, as it might be harder to cool down in hot weather with extra hair there. I'll try it and see. The leg hair is definitely staying, as smooth skin with hair is way nicer than razor burn, imo. How is it gross? Men have hair in those places and most people don't think that's gross.

dynky 3

i'm from england. leg/underarm shaving is common here, i just don't understand the need for it.

pop_a_squat 2

I'm from Africa, also, and I don't find that gross at all (not that I know what being from Africa has to do with the topic). It isn't gross, unsanitary, etc. if you decide against shaving your nether regions. It's your own personal preference, and that shouldn't be judged by anyone. Ironically, it seems to me that your "voice of reason" isn't exactly resonable.

bnwranbo 2

You're amazing at life dynky :) I've tried to go a while without shaving just to see how it is, it was actually my boyfriend who got me confident enough to do so. Only problem I had was that my under-arm was starting to bother me a little :/

Alright I'm from america and just decided never to move to England, and here it's normal for the girls to CARE about their appearances: Eyebrows, legs, underarms, happy trails.. haha I guess people In europe like their girls hairy like wookies(:

Stop with the clichés about Europe. I am French and I live in England, most people shave everything, but really, shaving does not mean that you do not take care of yourself, especially when it comes to the vulva since it's healthier to keep the hairs. Especially when you know that most women either shave or use creams which causes either cuts (which can cause infections, but it's even worse on the labia or ********) or skin problems (they usually do not appear quickly but creams are bad on skin, especially in this area, and razors are not very good either especially on thin skins). Waxing would be a better choice but it's still bad on some skins and most people do not take the time to clean the shaved area with a disinfectanta solution, plus depending on your skin and hair quality, you may or may not have "pimples" because the hair grow inside the skin. Shaving does not make a vulva bald, the hair are just cut close to the skin and seem thicker and pointy because of that. Pubic hair protect the ****** and inside of the vulva from germs and irritation (clothes, etc), shaving/waxing/etc can increase the risks of developping a micosis especially when you wear thigh clothes or have your periods (but the risks of developping a micosis during this time are higher anyway because some women do not change tampons or pads enough). The best way to take care of a vulva is to take a shower but you should never put water directly into your ****** since it cleans itself and water will irritate it. So, bald ******* or not ? It's mostly aesthetic and cultural, especially nowadays. Let the female chose her option as long as she knows what she is doing (hygien does not mean shaving, it means taking a shower).

for us less smart people what are crabs.

for us less smart people what are crabs.