By m - 22/08/2012 01:59 - United States - Stamford

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I broke up. I was pretty upset, so one of my guy friends offered to comfort me and get some ice cream. Apparently his definition of "comforting" is to feel my tits and try to get me to give him head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 986
You deserved it 5 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try a girl friend but not before smacking that horndog upside the head.

Comments

jopey21 2

Hmm, I would bet she didn't mind the company, and the comfort food. Only thing she didn't complained about was "her ****". No wonder he left her.

Who pissed in your Bud Light, #18? You can tell us. We'll make sure he never causes you to make such an incredibly idiotic comment again.

jopey21 2

Really? I get all thumbs down for this comment. Cause I call it as I see it! This FML is only about her and her break up. She is self centered around herself. There is always more to a story. We are only hearing one side of it! And, I'm not the guy that left her either!

SenselessPattern 12

Double mods? My god, it's like a one-two KO.

Shadowvoid 33

I feel more stupider after reading #18's comment. See? The correct usage is more stupid.

dominic1221 6

Me feel even more stupider after read Shadowvoid comment

SeniorHaG 4

You're friend seems to "feel" your pain. XD I'd take the ice cream and leave.

He was trying to comfort you in terms of the physical aspect of the relationship instead of the emotional part lol. If he was smooth he would've tried this after spending more time comforting you, he made a gamble by making this move trying to take advantage of your vulnerability, but at least you know his true intentions of being your friend all along. def a FML for you OP.

the_derps 4

if he was smooth he would have some ******* respect for women and not pretend to be their friends in a sad attempt to get laid.

You've posted 89 comments. Of all those, this is your definition of scum? Don't get me wrong, going for someone on the rebound like that is terrible. It's worse when the person does something like touching her. But seriously, this is the thing you define as scum in today's world?

Not all my 89 comments were on FMLs about a guy mistreating a woman. I think the term douche is getting overused (he IS a douche though). To me, he is also scum. A low life, bottom of the food chain type creature. That's my definition.

Truth is guys only treat you like that if they THINK you're a *****. I'm not saying it's your fault... or that you are a *****. But maybe you led him on? Guys also do that kind of stuff if they THINK they can get away with it, as in because they think you wont get mad at them or if they think it can be acceptable as a joke.. the kind of joke where they aren't totally jokingly. ..ultimately I gotta say it was a ballsy move on his part and that on the fml leaderboard of awesome fmls, this ones at the bottom.

astralvagan 20

I'm sorry that this happened to you OP.... There are some real pricks in this world, and unfortunately you found one.... Now I'm not sure who broke up with who, but I would suggest meet their friends before you make it serious.... And remove your douche bag friend from your life.

Sounds like he wanted to serve you a different kind of creme

oh my god you hung around after he felt you up. That's like him beating you while ur down, and then you laugh and still chill with him... That alone is leading him on, what's to say you didn't also just S his D in ur emotionaly weakened state? yeah I think you gave him a headshot. I bet it was your ex's best friend and you didnt even know him until you met ur ex or something... lol im sorry I guess I could be totally wrong.

Vball6 19