By dragynfyre - 06/03/2012 05:37 - United States

Today, my boss called me out for a drug test. His reason was because my eyes are puffy and bloodshot, making me look high. I've been suffering from allergies all week, but still had to pee in a cup in front of a complete stranger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 899
You deserved it 2 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jDCrackpot 7

Better to pee in a cup in front of a stranger than get fired for refusing to take a drug test. Sure it's uncomfortable but if you haven't taken anything you've got nothing to hide.

alstbv12 13

Yeah he meant that. His iPhone just autocorrected his entire sentence.

Comments

I bet you were pissed after that...

wlddog 14

Ha ha ha. I see what you did there :D

perdix 29

Your boss was probably suspicious of all of the "420" paraphernalia at your desk. Would you rather pee in a cup or explain your creepy homage to Hitler?

Im a guy n i had to do it also infront of a female n i couldnt do it so i told her, well if ur gonna watch then least hold it for me

Hardy har har! Dude youre probably 12 judging by the way you spell. Just shut the **** up and learn to respect females who are only doing their job!

pee all over the outside of the cup on purpose

izzy7 11

At least your boss had a reason. At my job 5-10 people get tested randomly each week whether we look like we've been doing stuff or not. It's part of life. Better than being unemployed.

Tswift0806 3

That would probably just make their boss more suspicious...

He probably has a golden shower fetish but didn't want to get caught up in that whole sexual harassment stuff. Just leave him a cup of pee on his desk every morning and laugh every time he closes the door for a little "private time".

TSN619 7

Quit bitching it's not a big deal. Unless the person was literally looking at your stuff while you pissed it's not a big deal. I do it all the time for work.

Good thing you aren't in the military cuz u would be taking a piss in front of multiple people almost every month. Get over it it's only every now and then!