By Secret Isis supporter - 19/11/2015 00:52 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my boss asked me if I'd realized that "I support ISIS" was written on the bottom of my water bottle. The bottle was a gift from my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 083
You deserved it 1 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a prank that could have serious repercussions. I hope you have a long talk with your dad.

that's a terrible joke. especially these days..

Comments

Not funny at all. Depending upon where in the US you are, that can have serious reprecussions. Could have gotten you fired.

Forget about getting fired. It could have gotten OPs ass kicked.

Redgy22 26

55, I bet you're one of those Obama-haters that sling all those shoddily concocted portmanteaus of Obama's name (Obummer, Oblowme, etc.) on sites like HuffPost all while praising the likes of Donald Trump and Ben Carson. Amirite? You HAD to turn this thing political. In case you weren't aware, we have already been bombing the **** out of ISIS targets for a good while now. Obama is hesitant to put boots on the ground, because ... well, we kinda just had a war in Iraq that he spent most of his tenure as prez trying to pull us out of. So yeah.

Implying bombing them is an effective solution I say just leave the surrounding countries fighting them and not us

I realize that's horrible, but couldn't help laughing!

not the best time or place for those jokes!

Maybe your dad didn't write it. Just a thought.

That is pretty funny. I like your dad. From now on in though make sure he hasn't written on anything else. Or flip I on him and tell him his little joke got you fired. Let him apologise and then tell him it was a joke as vengeance. This could be the start of a beautiful prank war.

Your dad seriously needs to think before he does that kind of shit.

Pranks are great and all, but this one went a little too far.

It was a meh joke, and TERRIBLE placement. I think the boss caught on to the fact that it wasn't serious. After all, how many ISIS agents embedded in western countries declare their allegiance openly?

How did you not see that? Don't you look at your gifts when you get them?