By Secret Isis supporter - 19/11/2015 00:52 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my boss asked me if I'd realized that "I support ISIS" was written on the bottom of my water bottle. The bottle was a gift from my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 083
You deserved it 1 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a prank that could have serious repercussions. I hope you have a long talk with your dad.

that's a terrible joke. especially these days..

Comments

chill99 15

You should change it to "I support my sister."

But if you could remove the capital I, to replace it with a "my", why wouldn't you just change the whole thing? I suggest "Don't believe anything written on the bottom of this bottle." because it might confuse them enough for you to make your escape!

This is where watching Archer can come in handy. I was so confused when I started watching the show mid season 3 when all that crap was on the front page every day.

Internal Science In San Francisco That's one option but there are more

That's a terrible joke that could have serious repercussions.

At least your boss was nice enough to point it out. There are a ton of bosses on FML that would have a tantrum and fire you on the spot without even telling you why.

Your dad clearly doesn't watch Archer. Seriously that is the only way this joke could have been sort of okay is if he glued a picture of the globe from Archer and then wrote I support ISIS. Even then the joke would still be questionable.

I hope he doesn't think that this is funny...

Is this a disposable bottle? If it's one of those hippie reusable ones, this joke just went to a place - nay, a "zone" - of extreme peril.