By Chelsea - 18/05/2013 08:57 - Australia - Perth

Today, my bag got stolen with all of my belongings at the beach. After being forced to ask strangers for money, I then travelled home on the train for an hour, wearing only a bikini. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 631
You deserved it 5 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My mother told me that she once had to walk home topless from the beach when her friend accidentally took all of her clothes.

olpally 32

That's a nightmare. Yikes. At least people were kind enough to give you money for the train ride home.

Comments

perdix 29

You're lucky you got enough money for train fare simply by asking. I'd have made you work for it, . . . if you know what I mean ;) 305, Mr. Worldwide, Dale!

That's Bull! Pitbull that is! I think the Miami "HEAT" has gotten to you! :P Stay out of the sun while here!

perdix 29

#32, Whew, I thought you were going to call me out for being a 954 Broward County wannabe. That would have been embarrassing, if you know what I mean. Dale!

noone knows, we just let perdix and Enslaved do their thing, and enjoy the hilariousness ensue.

*raises hand* #13: I disagree. Teen pregnancy rates have decreased significantly in recent years, and I don't see how dressing a specific way encourages pregnancy. A lot of it has to do with education and knowledge of contraception methods. You aren't going to stop teens having sex no matter how hard you try.

Why couldn't you ask for a cell phone to make a phone to call to a friend or family member to pick you up and bring you clothes?

MorganBrown 8

I guess it was just my way of seeing it. Teen pregnancy just upsets me and I thought clothing had to do with it while it drives hormones up the walls. I am sadly stuck in this bad generation and wish it was better, but all I can do Is only worry about myself.

On the bright side, you got to spend the day at the beach in only a bikini. This side of Australia is colder than Winter and pissing rain for the past week. :(

That's one of my fears. I always watch my stuff like a hawk when I'm at the beach, thinking how easy it would be to have someone steal it. But damn, even your beach towel was jacked? Low!

RVAriverRAT88 9

At least you had something on, imagine if it were a nude beach :/

rg350dx 29

Imagine if you read 17's comment before posting this

Tigerblossom 19

You think this generation is bad? Good thing you didn't grow up in the 60's....

At least things weren't stolen when you were changing...that would have been horrible...

I saw you. We laughed behind your back.