By stressedmom36 - 13/08/2015 23:50 - United States - Tampa

Today, my 4-year-old son's daycare called because he kissed a few girls. They explained he can't walk up and kiss little girls. I thought the situation was under control, until I was called an hour later to remove him from the premises for kissing little boys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 387
You deserved it 2 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dam animal, lol who cares he is a little boy. At least he is not bashing them over the head with toys and freaking out when you drop him off. I think being a kind hearted little man is the least of there worries. Tell them to worry about the kids in the corner by them self eating the crayons for **** sake.

Yes, he's a boy, so he might as well learn now that he can get away with anything he wants, and if anyone gets mad he can just remind them that he wasn't doing something much worse.

He's 4. Honestly, some people make such a big deal about the innocent, minor things a child will do.

itsyourownfault 6

He clearly has alot of love to give. nothing wrong with that, this shouldn't be viewed as a fml it should be my little boy is adorable and a bit of a smartass

sugarbaby9908 20

He did listen. He didn't kiss anymore girls.....

corky1992 33

At least he listened! Lol. Kind of ridiculous that they made you come get him. it was just for the day right? I sure hope they wouldn't ban him for that.

truckers_wife 23

my friends' daughter is three and is learning that she needs to keep her clothes on all the time. when we went over there the mom said this like "you can't be naked, Jason [my husband] is here and boys can't see you naked". she took that as, "when Jason goes outside to smoke you can take your clothes off in front of the girls". moral of the story: kids should be told not to do inappropriate to anyone, don't be gender specific.

DA3Z 16

Sounds like a happy child just trying to be friendly to me.

XBurytheCastleX 25

So, he got kicked out for kissing boys? Find a new daycare. Sounds like you have a young bisexual.

Or he can't tell gender difference you dumb twat

wickedhyype 17

Lol toddler smart as hell. He found a loophole in the rules. Lmao "well if i cant kiss girls..."